Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Ministry Sunday At St. Paraskevi G.O. Shrine Church

I think Ministry Sunday was a huge success.  I manned two booths with the help of Beth and Dena.  The Little Angels group and The Greek American Preschool group.  I had the opportunity to ask people to come to the fundraiser for the preschool which was great!  The church was packed and I was also able to sign up my boys for all of their ministries.  Ready.....Greek School, Greek Preschool, Sunday school, Little Angels, Hope, Joy Sports, Cub Scouts.  Saint Paraskevi Greek Orthodox Shrine Church in Greenlawn, NY really has wonderful youth programs for our children.  If you live locally you really should consider being a member of our church.  It really has loads of programs.  Check out our website stparaskevi.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment